The note about the Chrome Warsaw MD made my day. I appreciate the personal touch for a brand Hugga has worked with for years. Also, the one thing I’ve said consistently about my Chrome Warsaw II is
I wish it came in a smaller size for the days I don’t need all my gear.
Now it does.
The Warsaw MD is the medium-sized (MD) version of Chrome’s original, iconic messenger backpack. While smaller and lighter, it’s still built tough like all of their pro bags. Street-tested by professional messengers since 1995. Chrome bags are guaranteed for life. Watch the product video for a feature overview.
- Smaller, lighter Pro bag
- Easy access tool, document & organizer pockets
- Hook and loop accessory mounts
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design
- Easy access ballistic nylon U-lock holster
Chrome Warsaw MD Specs
- SIZE: 17.25” H | 13.5” W | 7.5” D
- VOLUME: 25L
- WEIGHT: 3.6 lbs | 1.63 kg
- BAG MATERIAL: 1050D Nylon, 1680D Ballistic Nylon with PU backing, and 500D TPE Tarp liner
Also, see the Chrome pannier I attach to my townie. The first issue of our magazine included a review of the Niko, another fav. I don’t wear one-strap messenger-style bags any longer. That was still a great bag though. Buy the bag from Chrome for $180 or from Amazon.…