The Chrome 2022 Niko Camera Collection launched just after I posted on two new Sony lenses. Those G Masters and my Alpha 1 ($6500 at B&H) will fit in a Niko perfectly. I’m a Niko early adopter having covered and carried one worldwide since it launched.
Here’s a photo of me with one from 2012.
The Chrome 2022 Niko Camera collection features a low-profile, unassuming design with tons of features. For the 3rd version of the backpack those include
- Padded laptop sleeve fits up to a 15″ Macbook Pro
- Secondary sleeve for tablet
- Customizable modular dividers
- Side cargo straps
- Low-profile exterior with back-panel access to main compartment
- Top mounted, quick-access compartment
- Right and left side door entry to main compartment allows for quicker camera access
- Multiple quick-access organization pockets for phone, passport, memory cards or film
- Quick access U-lock holster
- Back-panel access to main compartment
- Bluesign approved, water-resistant, durable 1050D nylon w/ a padded, soft touch Tricot interior
Above all, that bulleted list strongly indicates Chrome’s 25 years of bag making experience. In addition, I carry their smaller Warsaw, as well as the full size if I’m at a sporting event or bigger shoot. Similarly, the collection includes a sling, shoulder and hand strap.
Find out more on the Nico collection landing page. The Niko retails for $280 and at the present time is shipping.…