SRAM FORCE AXS launches. Upgraded for the WorldTour Pros. Redesigned shifter paddles, a sleeker hood shape, and the consistent feel of hydraulic stopping power, an all-new SRAM FORCE AXS has launched.
Watched the intro video below. The aesthetics are new as well. It looks modern and sleek. The color is called Unicorn Grey.
Comparatively, my personal bike is built with AXS eTAP Eagle. Technological highlights from the launch include:
- AXS enabled for easy setup, personalization, and reliability eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting
- Wireless Blip compatible
- Optimized hood shape fits a wider range of hand sizes
- Carbon brake lever for light weight
- Textured shift paddles and hoods for control and comfort
- Bleeding Edge technology for easy and clean bleeds
- Reach Adjust to personalize fit for more hand sizes.
The launch is for 1 or 2 chainrings. Accordingly, add a power meter to your crank, in 1x or 2x chainring configurations. All in all, a substantial amount of new product is included in this launch. Focused on road and CX, the gear ranges are far less extreme than the 10×52 I run now.
Another key point is how the groups accommodate up 45c tires, assuming your frame does.…
We're riding townies, adventure, and mountain bikes. Find recommendations on our store page. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.