After 35 years in business, Hed knows how to make a great wheel. The Hed Stealth Vanquish 4 looks good. This wheelset is only available to the first 50 that buy. They costs $2600. That’s
The finish matches the Chris King Buzz hubs. To make this wheel a detailed masterpiece, the unique rim logos that involve no stickers or paint on the rim leaving you with a raw carbon for stealth all black look. Here’s a video abouta the Vanquish line.
Hed Stealth Vanquish 4 Rim Specs
- Engineered, manufactured and built in Roseville, Minnesota USA
- Wind Tunnel Tested and Proven Design
- 21mm internal width/30mm external width/40mm deep
- Tubeless Ready
- FC10 Carbon
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Available with Shimano/Sram HG or Sram XDR driveshell
- 100mm x 12mm Front and 142mm x 12mm Thru Axle Rear
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with their R45 Hub Service Too
- 24h count
- Lockring is sold separately and is required for rotor installation
- Sapim CX-Ray Spokes
- 270mm/272mm front and rear
The wheels ship with tubeless valves, tape, extenders, and a wheel bag. The Vanquish rims are made in Hed’s Minnesota factory. The shape is all-new, with an enormous 30mm external width (21mm internal width). This width results in superb aerodynamic performance with 23-28mm tires. If gravel and endurance riding are your thing at 32mm, expect the Vanquish to optimize the shape, ride quality, and even aerodynamics of your wide gravel and cyclocross tires.
What I like most about Hed, is there a small company competing in the biggest cycling events.…
We're riding townies, adventure, and mountain bikes. Find recommendations on our store page. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.