Constructed from an innovative cotton and poly flannel main shell that incorporates a windproof layer on the upper chest and shoulders, the Andres Tech shirt is perfectly adapted for cooler climates and fuses comfort and style. Like, for winter/spring riding in the Pacific Northwest. We’re in Maui now, for our annual family vacation, and the Andres Tech Shirt (on Amazon for $88.95) is waiting for me when we get back.
As I’ve shared, I’m a huge fan of Alpinestars for the tech materials and Italian style. I’ll wear it for another ride on the Lake Olallie Trail, my new fav. The shirt is so sharp looking, probably good to wear out as well.
- An innovative cotton/polyester flannel material that is quick drying and features a soft touch finish on the exterior.
- Windproof bonded light jersey material on upper chest and shoulder.
- Anatomically profiled, pre-curved sleeve construction for riding performance.
- Zippered water-resistant store pocket on rear offers safe closure.
- Front patch pocket with snap button closure to safely secure belongings.
- Embroidered eyelet at armhole to improve ventilation.
- Reinforced with anti-abrasion printing on elbow area to minimize scratching and increase durability.
When a company has been making product for over 50 years, they get good at it, right? Way back in 2005, Greg Minnaar won the UCI Downhill Mountain Bike World Cup while the intensive development of specialist MTB apparel and protection continued before Alpinestars opened distribution of the products in its cycling collection in 2010.
Also check out the Tech tees I’m wearing from Alpinestars that’s constructed from the same cotton and advanced poly-fabric blend for comfort and moisture-wicking properties. Whatever Alpinestars is doing with the blend, it can go a couple rides without getting funky (your mileage may vary), and breathes well.
It’s also stylish enough and comfortable just to wear off the bike or whatever rides you have planned.…
My daily shooter is Sony a9 with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.