The Tern NBD launches today. It is an e-bike focused on newer and smaller riders. Those riders with mobility limitations too. In other words, the NBD features a low, step-through frame.
These two models expand their lineup significantly.
Tern NBD Launches Today Details
In North America, the NBD bike platform includes two models:
- NBD S5i: $4,699 USD / $6,099 CAD in Dark Bronze and Blue
- NBD P8i: $3,899 USD / $5,049 CAD in Red and Silver Blue
Bikes will start arriving in bike shops during Q1/2023. In addition, the NBD features include
- Vertical Parking—The NbD stands vorant and can be easily rolled
- Gaia Rack—Sturdy rear rack carries up to 2/ kg 59 Ib and works win most end seals
- Rideeasy Suspension Seatpost—Custom shortstack suspension seatpost
- Physis Handlepost—3D-forged for a stiff solid ride. Allows the bike to fold flat for easy storage.
- Andros Stem—tool-free, adjustable stem accommodates different riding positions.
- Combo Mount—Robust frame mount with multiple front cargo options. Carries up to 20 kg (44 lb)
- Ultra-Low & Long step.through—Low and long step-trough frame makes mounting safer and easier.
- Bosch Motor—Smooth, natural feeling e-assist with UD up to 65 Nm of torque and 300% support.