As you can see in this thread on SeattleCyclocross.com – Redline Bicycles does a lot more for racing than send Byron out on a proto single speed cross bike. A Seattle area Junior and 2007 national champion Logan Owen had his fleet of bikes stolen from his garage this weekend. Keep an eye out for these smallish bikes for sale:
- Redline Conquest Team (black and red) – 44cm
- Ridley X Fire carbon (new red) – 52cm
- Cannondale Six Thirteen (white) – 52cm
- Redline Conquest Disc-R (red and white)
- Redline Expert xl. (Red) – BMX
Tim Rutledge (seen here trying to get Byron to “commit”) jumped in and is getting Logan a bike so he can continue to race here in Seattle and out at Nationals. Thanks Tim!…
We're riding townies, adventure, and mountain bikes. Find recommendations on our store page. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.