We’re in Portland later today for our Mobile Social Remix: party, ride, talks at Webvisions, blogger lounge, and lots of riding.
Last year, Bike Portland and others joined us.
We hope to see you there. We’ll meet tomorrow at the Oregon Convention Center at 6:00 PM (MLK side near the bike racks) on 5/19 and ride to Lucky Lab in the Pearl for Webvisions 10th Anniversary Party. Our urban rides or always a relaxed, no-drop pace. We ride rain or shine, but will cut it short if it’s pouring.
On Thursday, it’s The (un)Wired Future of Bikes with these talks:
- Making Your Bike a Hands-Free Mobile Office – Joe Kurmaskie
- Up Shift: Bringing Online Communities to Biking – DL Byron, Bike Hugger
- New Gadgets to Keep you Connected When Pedaling – Brian Krejcarek, Green Goose
- The Future of Biking Wears Skirts and High Heels – April Streeter
- Future Bikes – Phillip Ross, Metrofiets
- Simplicity of the Bike – Nick Finck
- Cyclocross – Matt Haughey, Metafilter
- Biking + Social Media = Global Change – Leah Swindon, EDOT
- Top Mobile Apps for Bike – David Schloss, Bike Hugger
- Shoot it! Biking and Digital Photography – Kris Krug
- Velosynth – Michael Felix, Velosynth
- The Typography of the Bicycle – Shawn O’Keefe, SXSW Interactive
The Mobile Social Remix is brought to you by our Partners