While I’m busy with Sony in San Diego, Osprey launched bike lumbar packs. The Seral and Savu feature Osprey’s new bike-specific, angled hipbelt and compression straps for stability when riding.
One carries a lumbar reservoir, the other water bottles—it looks like it’ll appeal to a minimalist looking for something other than a traditional over-the-shoulder pack or an alternative to Camelbak.
Osprey Seral | Savu
Shared Features Include:
- Bike-specific angled hipbeltAirmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered fabric pockets provide stability and breathability
- ErgoPull waist strap closure system allows for proper, snug and stable fit
- Airscape Lumbar Backpanel with extra thick ridged foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation and stability
- Easily accessible zippered main compartment
- Internal tool organization
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Front panel bungee for extra clothing
SERAL | Features Integrated Hydraulics 1.5L Reservoir | $85
- Direct access zip path to reservoir compartment
- Magnetic hipbelt bite valve attachment
- Hydraulics 1.5L Lumbar Reservoir included
- Volume: 7 Liters
SAVU | Features Water Bottle Carry | $55
- Dual tuckaway water bottle sleeves
- Volume: 4 Liters
Read more about the new packs on Osprey’s site. I should have a pack into demo soon.…
My daily shooter is Sony a9 with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.