Tonight during the Hugga Holiday Sale @uRBDO we’re showing a custom-embroidered Knicker and Ibex Coppi hat. Both the work of our partners and a few years in the making. The knicker offers performance, style and is part of Hincapie’s Commute Collection. It’s also for apres cycling – in other words, being part of the cycling community on/off the bike. We wear knickers year round and travel with them. Also jokingly call them manpris.
- Durable, 4-way stretch Active Arc II poly/Lycra blend provides freedom of movement
- Functional Â¾ length legs stay out of the way
- Gusseted & reinforced saddle wear area with light fleece lining inside the gusset for ultra light chamois
- Zip and button close fly with functional belt loops
- 2 rear pockets, 2 front pockets, 1 coin pocket
- 2 Zip-close side cargo pockets
- Embroidered Bike Hugger logo
Ibex heard enough about a hard to find hat from us that they finally started making one – in wool. It’s the classic Italian cap style with flip up brim and ear cover. You get warm, flip the brim and roll up sides. When it’s cold, flip the brim down and the brim keeps the water out of your eyes.
- Visor for the eyes, flap for the ears. Hugga-influenced style
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- 100% Merino woo knit
- Beanie fit with ear flaps and a visor
- Logo embroidery
I’ve been wearing this hat with the new Hincapie Signature eVent Shell and it’s what you’d expect from a quality, wool cycling cap. Warm when wet and comfortable across a variety of temperatures.
After the sale and once we stock up on all the new gear, we’ll offer it online for our readers and followers.
See you tonight.
Props to the two Nicoles @Hincapie (one with a C and a K) and Keith Ibexwool.…
We're riding townies, adventure, and mountain bikes. Find recommendations on our store page. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.