This morning, the Litespeed Pinhoti III Trail Bike debuts. Undeniably, the Ti whip is the company’s centerpiece hardtail. What interests me is how the bike focuses on fun instead of racing. Ultimately engineered for agile climbing, confident descending, and snappy handling for the switchbacks, it’s a bike with a comfortable geometry.
Features of the Litespeed Pinhoti III Trail
- Full 3AL/2.5V frame, meticulously shaped via cold working for tuned compliance and performance
- Geometry with slack head tube angle, increased reach, and long-travel fork
- A CNC-machined titanium chainstay yoke
- Asymmetric and dropped drive-side chainstay
- Dropper cable integration port
- A striking new two-tone finish option
- Wheel choice versatility for frame sizes S-XL with 29-inch wheels with up to 2.6” tires, or 27.5-inch wheels tire up 3.0” tires (size XS frames optimized for 27.5-inch wheels)
- PF30 bottom bracket shell, with T47 threaded bottom bracket upgrade available
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
The Pinhoti III is handcrafted at American Bicycle Group’s 48,000 square foot facility in Chattanooga, Tenn. Builds starts at $4,745 outfitted with Shimano’s workhorse SLX groupset. Furthermore, an upgrade to a premium XTR builds costs $7,445. Configure your own at Litespeed.com.…