It took them a few years, but a revered brand in the wheel business, has finally released a carbon clincher. I’m surprised they actually did it, but they did, and they look great.
They’re made in the USA too.
What you need to know is they’re $2500 a set, with thru-axles, the disc mounts and a huge 30mm external width.
The Vanquish ships in 60 or 30MM depths. See the edit below and the specs.
- Rim Type: Tubeless-Ready Clincher
- Rim Depth: 60MM
- Rim Width: 30MM
- Internal Rim Width: 21Mm
- Braking Surface: Disc Brake Only
- Recommended Brake Pad: Disc Brake Only
- Hub Model: 545 Disc Brake
- Hub Compatibility: Shimano/Sram/Campy
- Build And Spokes: 24 Front, 24 Rear
- Spoke Type: Bladed Steel
- Powertap Option: Yes
- Track Option: Yes
- Wheel Set Weight: 734G Front, 855G Rear
- Recommended Tire Size: 22 – 28Mm
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Includes: Rim Tape, Valve Extenders
- Msrp: $2,500
I’ve already asked for a demo.
We're riding townies, adventure, and mountain bikes. Find recommendations on our store page. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.