Promoting an electric cargo bike, Felt shared this edit earlier this year about the Tote’m
With its dual rack system, the Tote’m is the ultimate ebike for carrying all of your gear. Its durable frame can handle all of your cargo, whether you’re bringing home groceries, making deliveries around town or transporting weekend party supplies. Its short wheelbase gives the Tote’m unprecedented steering control, making it agile enough for navigating city streets and back roads alike, and the Shimano STePS pedal-assist electric motor offers incredible range, battery life and efficiency.
And, what I like about Felt…zero hype. The bike looks well thought out and balanced; including, the “root beer finish,” which should patina very well with use. Decent spec too….
- Color: Root Beer (Black, Blue Reflective)
- Sizes: S (14-16), M (17-19), L (20-22)
- Drive System: Shimano STePS eDrive Unit, 350W, 20MPH, 400 Wh frame battery
- Fork: Felt rigid 6061 aluminum cargo bike fork, aluminum tapered steerer, disc-brake specific, w/ eyelets
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M355 hydraulic,Centerlock rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-M355 hydraulic
- Shifter: Shimano Deore SL-M610 10-speed Rapid Fire
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M615-SGS 10-speed: long cage, Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG 50 10-speed cassette, 11-36T
- Saddle: Felt Tote’m design comfort gel: unisex fit w/ dual density base
- Seat Post: Felt twin clamp micro adjust 6061 aluminum
- Wheels: Alexrims SUPRA BH double-wall aluminum disc brake, single eyelets
- Tires: Schwalbe Crazy Bob KevlarGuard, 24 x 2.35 w/ presta valve tubes
- Accessories: Felt Tote’m style fenders w/stainless hardware, Felt double leg kickstand, B&M Lumotec IQ Eyc DC 45Lux headlight, B&M Toplight View DC rearlight w/Linetec, Felt 6061 aluminum tube style cargo carrier: custom integrated for frame fit w/bamboo rack top plate
Find one at a dealer near you for MSRP: $3,999. The last Felt I rode was at CrossVegas…
We're riding townies, adventure, and mountain bikes. Find recommendations on our store page. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.