It’s like the love child of a Ripley and an HD4, the all new Ibis Ripmo is a 29r that’s always down for another lap. With 145mm of efficient dw-link travel (160mm front), a sub 6 lb frame weight, modern geometry, and clearance for a water bottle (with piggy back shock), this is the most versatile Ibis has ever built—they’ve built a lot.
The Ripmo’s reach is nearly an inch longer than the EWS Team winning HD4, with clearance for a 175mm dropper, and a pedal-friendly 76° seat tube angle.
The rest of the features include an all-new, stiffer, lighter lower link with internal cable tunnels, clearance for 2.6″ rubber, and a threaded BB.
- 29” Wheels
- 145mm dw-link rear travel
- 160mm front travel
- 2.6” tire clearance
- Carbon fiber front and rear triangle
- Available in sizes S-XL, fits riders between 5” and 6’6”
- Frame weight from 5.08 lbs / 2.3 kg (w/ out shock), 6.06 lbs / 2.7 kg w/
- Fox DPX2 Available with either Fox DPX2 or X2 shock
- Complete builds from 28.1 lbs / 12.7 kg
- Threaded BB
- ISCG 05 compatible with removable adapter
- Shorter 44mm fork offset
- Steep 76o seat tube angle
- In-frame molded cable tunnels
- Bottle cage mounts inside front triangle
- Works simultaneously with piggyback shocks and larger water bottles
- Size M-XL compatible with 170mm droppers, 125-150mm for smalls
- Polycarbonate downtube protector and molded rubber swing arm protectors
- IGUS bushings in lower link, bearings in upper link
- 210mm eye to eye, 55mm stroke shock
- Post mount rear brake
- 203mm max rotor size
- 1x specific design
- Boost spacing
Complete Ibis Ripmo builds start at $4,099, framesets with DPX2 shock start at $2,999.