As you can see in this thread on SeattleCyclocross.com - Redline Bicycles does a lot more for racing than send Byron out on a proto single speed cross bike. A Seattle area Junior and 2007 national champion Logan Owen had his fleet of bikes stolen from his garage this weekend. Keep an eye out for these smallish bikes for sale:
- Redline Conquest Team (black and red) - 44cm
- Ridley X Fire carbon (new red) - 52cm
- Cannondale Six Thirteen (white) - 52cm
- Redline Conquest Disc-R (red and white)
- Redline Expert xl. (Red) - BMX
Tim Rutledge (seen here trying to get Byron to “commit”) jumped in and is getting Logan a bike so he can continue to race here in Seattle and out at Nationals. Thanks Tim!