Built, our series of talks by people who create, is back on this month and for two shows in Toronto. We’re selecting the speakers now and will announce them next week. Expect the usual stellar lineup with a few twists for the Canadians, like a short film and a banjo player.
- Location: Toronto, Ontario :: during NXNEi
- Date and Time: June 13-14, 2012, 1:20-2pm each day.
- Description: This attendee favorite delivers 5-minute presentations by diverse speakers on rapid fire topics, including the creative life and making things.
- Format: 5 minutes, 20 slide presentations that auto advance every 15 seconds.
- Speakers: 10 presentations (5 per day x 2 days) – proposals are being reviewed now
- Free for anyone to attend – The NXNE Lounge is open to all, no ticket required.
While in town, I’ll ride of course, like we did a couple years ago. On streets with cars and trains.
I met Mio from the CBC
and this asshole.
Brought to you by…
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.