There’s so much going on at SXSW this year, we’ve collected what we’re doing into one post. We’re riding around Austin, talking, and hanging out in the Create tent with the Makers, Hackers and DIYers.
The theme for 14 is Mobile Bike Photography.
- Thursday, March 6th – Arrive in Austin and build a fleet of bikes!
- Friday March 7th – Ride in the morning, hang out in the Create tent, then more rides to food trucks that night after the 2014 Unofficial SXSWi Mobile Meetup
- Saturday March 8th – We’re in our space with Nokia and then a series of talks starting at 11:00 AM. Rides to Southby parties
- Sunday, March 9th – Ride in the morning, in our space with Nokia, and then the Mobile Social at 12:30 with a Rapha Reception.
We have fun riding around Austin
We’ll ride daily after we arrive in Austin. Follow us on Twitter for announcements about meet spots, routes, and times. Expect morning rides out of the city and evening rides to food trucks and bars.
On Sunday, March 9th at 12:30 PM meet for the annual Mobile Social SXSW. We’ll ride from the space where the bike and tech meet in the Create tent to scenic locations around Austin. Then back for a Rapha reception with beer, apps, and a talk from Jeremy Dunn about the photos taken during the ride.
We got a fleet of free bikes for you to ride with us
This year we’re talking about bikes and tech
On Saturday, March 8th starting at 11:00 AM, Byron will lead a set of talks about wearables, bike tech, and mobile photography. Joining him in The Industry Attic at West Pincer Terrace stage are Myriam Joire and Dan Rubin, Jason Harris, and David Schloss.
- 11:00 am – Bike Meets Tech for Adventure
- 11:40 Q/A with Byron and Schloss
- 12:30 pm – Wearables and Context
- 1:20 Q/A with Myriam
- 2:00 pm – Makers Meet Mobile Photography
- 2:40 Q/A with Dan, Byron, Jason, Schloss
See all the Create events on SXSW’s schedule.
Nokia + Bike Hugger Space
In the Nokia + Bike Hugger space in the Create tent find giveaways and the latest Lumia devices that make amazing photos & videos on and off the bike. Lumia lets you see more at SXSW and our space is where participants in the free bike and a phone promotion will pick up their Tern and Nokia.…
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.