The SRAM XPLR gravel collection is a group of SRAM’s gravel products. That includes an all-new dropbar suspension fork. Here’s an intro video for the three sets of brands with three products: SRAM, RockShox, Zipp.
Of those, the most interesting product in the SRAM XPLR collection is the dropbar suspension fork. I never thought we’d get dropbar MTB, actually, just figured mechanics would hack it together as they’ve always done. Mark has been tinkering with his since 2008.
13 years later…here it is.
And, with impressive features for $800 and 700c only.
- Purpose-built and laser-focused on gravel and e-gravel bikes
- 30mm upper tubes are light and look the part
- 30mm or 40mm travel options
- Charger Race Day damper tuned for gravel needs with rock-solid lockout and a full range of rebound adjust
- Solo Air spring perfectly tuned for shorter travel and efficiency over bumps
- Short fender compatibility with a 3-bolt system
- Full fender compatibility with custom stealth stay bosses
- Lightweight machined and anodized crown offers a premium and durable finish
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Up to 700×50 tire clearance
- Available in new Kwiqsand Signature colorway or Gloss Black
Read about the rest of the products, like the dropper and ZIPP wheelset, on SRAM’s site.…
We're riding townies, adventure, and mountain bikes. Find recommendations on our store page. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.