Beer and bikes, right? Yep and here’s an event I just added to our calendar.
Beer lovers and cycling enthusiasts ride 42 miles round-trip, commemorating the eruption of Mount St. Helens
and it benefits The Hope Heart Institute, a Bellevue-based nonprofit organization dedicated to research, education and prevention of cardiovascular disease in the Northwest.
Redhook Brewery commemorates the May 18, 1980, eruption of Mount St. Helens with the annual Haul Ash Tour de Brew, a 42-mile round-trip ride along the Burke-Gilman Trail from the Woodinville brewery to LTD Bar & Grill in Fremont and back.
Upon arriving in Fremont, participants over the age of 21 can quench their thirst with a cold pint before biking back to the brewery for the Post Pedal Party, featuring hot food, cold drinks and live music.
Haul Ash and the Post Pedal Party are open to all ages. Beer and wine will be available for those who are 21+ with valid ID.
- Saturday, May 21, 2016
- Ride begins at 10 a.m. and will last approximately 2.5 to 4 hours.
- Post Pedal Party lasts 12:30 to 5 p.m.
- Redhook Brewery
- 14300 NE 145th Street
- Woodinville, WA 98072
- Parking available on-site and in designated neighboring lots.
- Participants can register online or on-site at Redhook Brewery in Woodinville.
- Price ($40 preregistration, $45 day of ride) includes admission to the Post Pedal Party, two beer tickets and a Redhook messenger swag bag with Haul Ash pint glass, earbuds and Redhook koozie.
- Family and friends can meet riders at the Post Pedal Party, with a suggested $5 donation to the Hope Heart Institute.
My daily shooter is Sony a9 with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.