Just a week away from the Mobile Social Interbike and a few updates …
- Xtracycle is our official longtail bike of the event – they’ll transport goods back and forth down the strip and give rides to the VIPs. They’re also bringing a bike blender.
- Kryptonite sent us new locks to try
- I’m wearing this shirt
- Dahon is providing folding bikes
- Novara is providing an urban bike
- You know we’ve got free beer, right?
- Will Lance race the crit? Maybe …
Give it away now
- Crumpler is giving away high-end bags and schwag
- Ibex is giving away wool clothes and schwag
- Sportgenic is giving away adspace
After the races, we’re going to all ride back down the strip (that’s a good opportunity for a light sponsor?).
- You’re riding down the Strip, who you tryin’ to get crazy with ese?
- Yes we are and as a group, behaving like a car, we’re good. We’ll take up the lane, with lights, and ride safely.
- Do I have to ride?
- No. The ride is optional.
- I’m confused. What does it all mean?
- We don’t know either; other than we’re going to ride our bikes, talk bikes, and have a good time with bikes, and give away bike product. This link should help explain it all.
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.