The Mobile Social Interbike is this week and we’re getting some questions:
- So what’s a Mobile Social Event?
- It’s like a Tupperware party for bike enthusiasts, only without the beehive hairdo or weird cult-like party games.
- No really, what is it?
- It’s an intersection of bikes, technology, and culture – we ride, talk bikes, party, and give away product. Learn more here.
- What does it mean?
- We don’t know or ponder such deep meanings, but put simply it’s for like-minded cycling fans of all types to get together, ride, and talk about bikes.
- Where do we meet?
- For the urban ride, meet at Sands Convention Center entrance nearest the Bike Valet.
- Where is it?
- For the social, find us near the finish line at the USA Crits Finals, Mandalay Bay. Look for the Mobile Social Banner.
- Do I have to ride?
- No, the ride is optional.
- Where do I sign up?
- On Upcoming.
- What are you giving away?
- Tons of schwag and gear like Hed Wheels
- Who are the Sponsors
- Sportgenic, JensenUSA, Crumpler USA, Dahon, Novara, Hed, Ibex.
My daily shooter is Sony a9 with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.