Shared yesterday that we created a new Sampler issue from our first 20 issues. It’s bundled as the base issue (free with the download) in our updated-to-iOS 8, iTunes Newsstand app. While the update to the app is being approved by Apple (about two weeks), you can download the previous base issue for free too.
So that’s two free issues for a limited time – after Apple approves our update app, Issue 00 changes from free with our app to the per issue price of $4.00.
To read the free issues, download our app from iTunes, tap “back issues” from the main menu, grab the Sampler issue, and then scroll down to get Issue 00 too.
Here’s what’s in Issue 00….
- From Lance to Rapha, Cycling Moves to the People — David Schloss
- Mark V’s Opinion on Carbon Clinchers at Levi’s Gran Fondo — Mark V
- Garmin Edge 810: GPS Computer Wins Battle-Loses War — David Schloss
- Reluctant to Change, Grow, and Become Safer — Byron
- SRAM Hydro: Tested, Approved, Recommended — Byron
- Lance Can’t Bully the Truth — Byron
- Old School — Bike Hugger
- Waiting for Tubeless Cyclocross Options — Mark V
My daily shooter is Sony a9 with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.