Muc-off is getting into the gear business with the launch of the Lab.94 technical backpack. Chiefly designed for dirt, I’d consider it for the winter commute during the worst rain.
Lab94 is born from our obsession with making performance and durability the heart of our design. Our mission was to create and build the finest technical equipment ever developed for off-road riding. We’re confident that we achieved this.” – Alex Trimnell, Muc-Off CEO
Feature-loaded, Muc-Off designed the rolltop to handle all aspects of your mountain-bike trip. That includes on the plane with a laptop. Swap in the hydration pack and pack the 20 liters of storage with your stuff. In addition, the ventilation system will keep you cool on the hot climbs.
The Lab.94 technical backpack costs $159. Likewise, the essential pack is $39, and the Dopp kit $49.
Lab.94 Technical Backpack Features
Altogether, Muc-Off has made an unquestionably technical backpack, check out all the features.
- Drying hook
- Cordura® Roll-Top for expandable storage
- Helmet carry loops
- Adjustable and removable hip straps
- Adjustable external storage straps
- Waterproof rain cover compartment
- Easy access front storage pocket
- With this purpose in mind, a Military ‘Molle’ attachment system
- Hiplok® FLX compartment
- Ventilated shoulder straps with hydration clip
- Adjustable chest straps
- Shoulder strap adjustment
- Padded waist protection
- Rear panel with a climate control system for riding comfort in all climates.
- Hydration pack insert/D30 back protector
- Side key/money pockets in hip band
- Adjustable tension strap
- Microfibre lined sunglass/tech pockets
- Roll-top security clips
After that, have a look at it on Muc-Off’s site. I expect more from Lab.94. Without doubt, they’re getting started on something bigger.…
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.