The joy of the fans, riding in new gear, and getting outside. Whether it’s winning a race or just finishing a big ride, Issue 25 celebrates success.
And mentioned on Medium for $15.99 a year or $3.99 an issue.
The free cover story for Issue 25 is about Remi McManus and his 40/40 Vision.
“I was inspired to embark on this project by many things and people, but the real driving force was to challenge myself and others. I also wanted to get back to the root of what made cycling and sports in general special to me in the first place, the friends made, the journey experienced, the stories told, and the memories.”
The rest of the stories include
- Save Mode in the Swakane Canyon – by Byron
- I Can’t Climb, But I’m Not Going to Let it Stop Me – By Jim Merithew
- Said the English Major – By Byron
- Davidson D-Plus Gravel Config – By Mark V
- 18 days, 2,785 miles – by Mick Walsh
- Gran Fondo Leavenworth Playlist – by Byron
- Maglia Rosa – By StraightEIGHT Films
- When Summer Starts – By Zanne Blair
- Not The Only Straight Guy On The AIDS Ride – By Roy Wallack
- 40/40 Vision – By Nathan Wright
- 200K – By Bike Hugger