Changes: We see it in gear, attitudes, priorities, technology and even jobs. We look down the road at what’s coming. Dropping today, issue 24 is available on iTunes and the Web for an annual subscription of $16 or $4 for an individual issue. Ad-free, our magazine is supported by subscriptions.
- The New Facebook World Order by Byron
- A Sage Ride by Nathan Wright
- A Weekender by Byron
- Dear Belle, Plateau Beau by Zanne Blair
- Sannino by Mark V
- Hirose, Handmade Derailleur by Byron
- What Steve Said by Byron
- Change of Plans by Byron
- PinkGate by Patrick Brady.
And the cover by Micheal Pfaltzgraff indicates how sometimes change is simple.
The 24th issue also marks 2 years of publishing our magazine and we’ll celebrate that next month.…