Issue 09 of our Magazine, dropping on iTunes today, is a Valentines Day edition with articles about lust, love, and heartbreak on the bike. Quotes from the articles include
- But from that vantage I knew at once that she was a cyclist. – Nick Verstain
- It’s not that you can’t find something to love in bikes. It just might not be the bikes themselves. – Chris Matthews
- Chavez threaded the needle over an icy patch on the road that would’ve broke the pelvis or hip of anyone else. – Byron
- I would buy/borrow a new one, get rid of the old bike and feel nothing. It wasn’t until that Trick Star that I truly fell in love with a bike. – Matt Haughey
- Then he disappears in the garage or goes on a training ride. He’s been racing for 3 years and moved up to a cat 2. – Zanne Blair
- It’s an exciting time of the year full of possibilities. Imaginations are fired. Wonderful new bikes are born. – Dwight Jurling
- People aren’t like bikes; people get jealous. – Mark V
The theme pulsed a nerve with all of the authors, inspiring them to write emotional pieces about the bike and love. I paused while editing to consider my relationships and why I ride so much. Also remembered to NOT give a lover bike parts for both of you to share!
Subscription revenues directly support the writing, editing, and production of Bike Hugger Magazine. It’s ad free and published monthly on iTunes for $1.99 per month or $3.99 an issue. Droid users you can find us on Google Play.…
We're riding townies, adventure, and mountain bikes. Find recommendations on our store page. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.