While the “worst traffic ever” media coverage builds in Seattle, I heard one mention of “ride your bike,” on the news last night, the Seattle Times offered cycling tips, and mentioned Cascade’s “bike buses,” groups of riders will meet in outlying neighborhoods and pedal downtown together (more on that, when we find the details).
Bike o’ sphere
- The history of the modern 29er
- A Bamboo City Bike
- Oregon Handmade Bicycle Show
- Limited Edition Fat Cyclist Jersey
Team Bike Hugger
- Did so well at Toona, got invited to Bermuda!
- Later this week we’ll look at Novara’s Transfer and Safari
- Huggacasts are expanding to more topics
- Snowcasts coming from Snow Hugger
- Add a cross race to the list of things to do at Interbike this year
- Our coverage will expand with 3 bloggers at the show
- We’ll also ride all over Vegas
My daily shooter is Sony a9 with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.