- iPhone G3
- Post via email to Flickr
- Post by browser to Twitter
- Post by iPhone app to TypePad blog
- Post by browser to Movable Type
- Movable Type
- Bike Hugger 1.0 is published with MT 3.x.
- We’re launching 2.0 this Fall on MT 4.x – MT4 will offer us even more moblogging, reblogging, and feed features.
- Twitterfeed reblogs our posts to Twitter
- Feeds.app aggregates and publishes posts between our blogs.
- Macbook Pros
- Casio Exilim Digial Camera
- Canon Vixia HF100 HD Camcorder
- SanDisk MobileMate
- iLife Suite
- Final Cut Express
The Mojo & Secret Sauce
The pixie dust that makes a blog work is derived from lots of hard work. The technique is to find a niche, a topic you’re really into, and geek out on it – become a hugger of it. Don’t fret about SEO, links in/out, amd all that navel-gazing stuff you hear from Social Media pundits. Focus on the content and live it. As this presentation says, “Do Epic Shit.”
I wrote more about blogging in a book and will join my fellow bloggers on a panel at Interbike later this month. Textura Design Inc., the publisher of Bike Hugger, is speaking all about blogging and Social Media at various events this Fall.
Questions? Please comment and we’ll respond. Also check all the other bike blogs.
More blogging and moblogging…
My daily shooter is Sony a9 with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.