So why would you possibly need a fatbike trailer? To transport beer kegs of course! Wine barrels too. Firewood for your cabin or any of the above; pretty much the same reason you’d want a bike trailer, but this one is fat.
And, as you’d expect from a company that’s been making bike trailers since the 70s, they know their design, have pretty much perfected it, and incrementally manufacturer updates, like a hitch for a thru-axle.
Burley doesn’t recommend you drift it, or transport your friend around who maybe had too many beers…..
But seriously, the trailer flat packs when not in use, assembles easily. It also is tough enough to drift and transport my bro, who isn’t at his late-summer racing weight.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Frame
- Two wheel chassis and Burley hitch system provide superior tracking and stability
- Compact fold flattens trailer for storage and transportation
- Ready To Bike: includes hitch, tow arm
- Flex Connector allows bike to lay flat while trailer remains upright
16+ Wheel Kit
- Aluminum rim & hub with steel spokes
- Knobby tread for superior handling
- Easily tackles various types of terrain
- Easy to use push button design
You can purchase the trailer, wheels, and axle direct from Burley, at a retailer near you, or from Amazon.