You heard about bike camping right (touring, but whatever)? Well, here’s bike glamping with B-Turtle as seen at Eurobike and from the Gentle Tent. I didn’t make the annual bike industry trade show in Europe, but I did spot this luxurious micro-caravan for e-bikes in my friend’s posts.
The B-Turtle is made of a lightweight aluminum construction and weighs 30kg. It consists of
- Aluminum bike trailer (Length: 110cm, Width: 79cm, Height: 58cm)
- Drawbar with Weber coupling
- Integrated transport tray inside the bike trailer with a load capacity of about 120 liters (Length: 104cm, Width: 45cm, Height: 26cm). A waterproof PVC bag is protecting its content and can be completely closed via a zipper.
- The tent sits on top of the trailer and connects via a Velcro strap (Pack size in turtle mode – Length: 105cm, Width: 79cm, Height: 15cm)
- Two aluminum support struts provide greater stability for the deck platform.
In camping mode, the tent offers
- An inflatable stable deck platform made of drop stitch material (Length: 210cm, Width: 130cm, Height: 15cm)
- The actual air tent above the deck platform provides a pleasant interior height of about 130cm in the entire tent. Ventilation and light is ensured by a window on the rear wall and two windows with mosquito nets on both sides.
- A connected awning serves as an entrance area and provides plenty of headroom and a fully rollable doorway. The storage space inside the bike trailer is easily accessible from the awning. (Length: 110cm, Width: 130cm, Height: 200cm).
To enable a weight load of up to 200kg in camping mode, the wheel axle is enclosed on both sides by the B-Turtle’s frame. Unlike conventional quick-release axles, The B-Turtle retails for €2.990.…
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.