5/18 Show and Tell PDX – Presentations From the Future.
5/19 Mobile Social – Ride the bridges downtown arriving at Webvision’s Party.
5/20 The (un)Wired Future of Bikes – Join an eclectic lineup of bike builders, geeks, gearheads and inventors for a series of short presentations. It’s like convergence on wheels.
5/21 Expo Booth – visit our booth in the Webvisions Exhibit Hall. We’ll have gear, specials, and schwag.
Show and Tell
Meet at the Oregon Convention Center at 6:00 PM (MLK side near the bike racks) on 5/19 and ride to Lucky Lab in the Pearl for Webvisions 10th Anniversary Party. Our urban rides or always a relaxed, no-drop pace.
At 1:15, on Thursday 5/20, in the Webvisions Exhibit Hall, our speakers will present these talks about the (un)Wired Future of Bikes:
- Making Your Bike a Hands-Free Mobile Office – Joe Kurmaskie
- Up Shift: Bringing Online Communities to Biking – DL Byron, Bike Hugger
- New Gadgets to Keep you Connected When Pedaling – Brian Krejcarek, Green Goose
- The Future of Biking Wears Skirts and High Heels – April Streeter
- Future Bikes – Phillip Ross, Metrofiets
- Simplicity of the Bike – Nick Finck
- Cyclocross – Matt Haughey, Metafilter
- Biking + Social Media = Global Change – Leah Swindon, EDOT
- Top Mobile Apps for Bike – David Schloss, Bike Hugger
- Shoot it! Biking and Digital Photography – Kris Krug
- Velosynth – Michael Felix, Velosynth
- The Typography of the Bicycle – Shawn O’Keefe, SXSW Interactive
We’ll have select Hugga Comfort gear on sale in our Webvisions Expo Booth and online in our Amazon Store starting May 17th.
The Mobile Social Remix is brought to you by our Partners…
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sigma lenses attached like the 14mm 1.4 Art. Find more recommendations on our store page. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.