We’re in Portland, chilling before the Urban Ride and Reception at Lucky Lab. See you all there.
What We’re Giving Away
Following the Mobile Social @ Webvisions, we’re giving away even more schwag via Twitter. Check how we’re doing it on the Twitter Giveaway details page. All you have to do is follow us on Twitter, tweet us, and pick up your prize if you win.
- So what’s a Mobile Social Event?
- It’s an intersection of bikes, technology, and culture – we ride, talk bikes, party, and giveaway schwag.
- Twitter Giveaway? Huh?
- Yep. We’re giving away schwag from our sponsors during Webvisions. Just tweet us for the chance to win. There’s no catch, spam, or weirdness.
- What’s the catch?
- If there is one, we haven’t thought of it yet. But check back.
- What’s this Twitter thing you speak of?
- It’s a messaging application where you tell all your brohams what you’re doing all the time. It’s a terrific time suck.
How to Follow Us on Twitter
The instructions and how to with visual aids are on the Twitter Giveaway Details page.
From the Necessity is the Mother of Invention category, comes the Neodymics self-contained, powered-wheel conversion kit. With gas prices raising and increasing interest in electric bikes, I expect to see more entrepreneurs and inventors developing their own take on powering bikes. Using Dewalt power tool batteries is practical and even thinking of just popping off a non-powered wheel for a powered one is an interesting approach. It also looks like something that fell off a moon-lander or was once connected to a Cyborg …