Fans of our Huggacasts can now watch them in high quality mode from YouTube and for the best quality, downloaded from iTunes. We’re shooting in HD and outputting with Quicktime using h.264. On YouTube, just below the video window, click high-quality and watch. For iTunes and iPod/iPhone users just subscribe to our podcast and they’ll download in HQ.
Flickr just updated their mobile site to play videos on the iPhone and iPod Touch. Great news.
- Kodak Zi6 – mobile, on-bike, and on the road (or dirt).
- Canon – in-studio, highest-quality, feature work
- Sony – traveling, feature work.
- iMovie – quick editing
- Final Cut Express – better editing, in-studio work, features
- Final Cut Pro – best editing, in-studio work, features.
Check out How Bike Hugger blogs post for more details on how we do.