This year, Built goes to 11 with this exceptional lineup:
- Shipping container conversions — Mark Meyer, designSTUDIOmodern
- Peptides and You — Joshua Allen, Microsoft
- Jam in the Van — Jake Cotler, Jam in the Van
- Space, geotagging, social media, HD video collaboration — Scott Larson, Urthecast
- Food! – Trent Walton, Paravel
- The New DIY – Kelly Malone, Workshopsf
- Comfortable Nomadic OffGrid — Felicia Ballos & Ray Roy, TransitAntenna
- The (Digital) Place You Love Is Gone — Joe Sokohl, Regular Joe Consulting
- The Semiotics of Thrift / The Substance of Thrift — Tiffani Jones Brown
- Happiness is a Warm Snout — Nishant Kothary, Rainy Pixels
- Rotting bits — What to do with 10 years of digital photos? — Matt Brown, Who Is Matt Brown.
Sycon with a solar-powered backpack, turntable
There’s this crazy HD from space thing
HD from space
the Browns talking ‘bout thrift and your rotting bits; while Joshua Allen cover peptides and Nishant shares photos of his dog.
Dog photos with the vignette effect
Our speakers will assemble like grackles on an electrical wire Tuesday, March 13th, 2012, at 12:00 PM on the Next Stage.
See you there.