Let us tell you about the good Word of the Hugga …
We use a collection of mobile apps and hardware for the mobile social, including
- Twitter Mobile — a lightweight page optimized for phones and mobile internet devices
- Flickr emailer — a mailto function from Flickr that includes, title, subject, and tags; take a photo and email it to Flickr.
- TwitterFeed — sends our Hugger feed to Twitter.
- Feedburner — splices our Delicious links, posts, and photos into one feed.
- Movable Type — our blogging engine of choice.
I post with my iPhone and MacBookPro. While not recommend for the non-experienced rider (especially in traffic), I shoot on-the-bike video with a Casio Exilim and edit that in iMovie HD (the older version). We’ll move to Final Cut Pro later in the year with the arrival of the new Canon HDs camcorders. I also expect an incredible offering of mobblogging apps, as soon as developers figure out the iPhone SDK, Intel’s Atom products start showing up, and mobile internet devices mature. We’ll see a bunch of those devices tomorrow here in Shanghai.
Details: 6:00 PM at the Seattle Bikestation, on April 1st of course. Hope to see you there!