Issue 03 Cover
Because after the Tour is when cyclists start talking about and getting ready for cross season, we dedicated Issue 03 of our magazine to a fav niche of the sport. Mathowie writes in an intro to cross article
If you haven’t raced in a cyclocross event before, I’m here to convince you to rethink every life decision you’ve made up until now so that you can figure out how to remedy this situation. You NEED to race cross.
Agreed! Issue 03 continues with a Brook Watts interview about CrossVegas, Mark V’s latest obsessions, Wellens on the sand, a short story about racing relationships, and more. Here’s the TOC
- Time for CX – letter from the editor
- Cyclocross intro – Matt really wants you to race cross
- Five Questions with Brook Watts – Best show in the bike business
- A 650b/700C Cross Bike – a bike for all course conditions
- Spinlister – Spinlister is a bike rental service and Jen tries it out
- American Classic Road Tubeless - Why Isn’t Everyone Riding Tubeless – these days we’re riding tubular or tubeless
- Tour Recap – Froome looks down
- Go-To-Gear: Gaerne Shoes – a fav new shoe
- Stick A Needle In My Eye – racing relationships sometimes fall apart
- You’re Looking at the Tour All Wrong – because whether or not Froome was doping, it doesn’t matter.
- Wellens on the Sand – Wellens can ride sand and you cannot.
Issue 03 includes 11 articles, photos, and original artwork for $1.99 per month or $3.99 per issue. Subscription revenues directly support the writing, editing, and production of Bike Hugger Magazine. It’s ad free and published monthly on iTunes.
We’re working on a Droid solution for your phones and tablets and will announce that when it’s ready.