Last night we toured the French concession with Robert from the Crash Test Dummy blog. Besides every other occupation you can imagine, Robert occasionally straps a camera to his bike, rides to work in Shanghai traffic, and uploads the video. We naturally have something in common. And besides introducing us to Yue-Sai Kan, the most famous women in China who also has a blog, we also talked about Shanghai at length. Living, working, riding here, and the culture.
- Uncomfortably jammed into a Subway during rush hour – survived by going to a happy place, and thought of riding the Costa Brava, instead of the guy literally breathing down my neck.
- Spotted a very proud Dahon owner
- Eyes blinded by a shop of bright light – it was lit like a bad cocaine hangover
- Checked the Shanghai fashion – a western/mandarin blend much like [Firefly](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_(TV_series)
- Wondered about this wanted poster.
And saw a glimpse of the Sun this morning. After more coffee it’s off to the Intel Developer Forum and all the new mobile technology.